Today was an overdue happy hour night after work with the girls. Only I didn't get anything that was 2 for 1. I got the blue margarita at Chilli's. The yummy one that is not part of Happy Hour. I had three total and by mid second one I could no longer feel my feet. Yup. I am a light weight. My lips and feet were numb. Then I came home and decided to cook dinner for my fiance.
Bygones are bygones when it comes to Happy Hour. Nothing will get in the way of girls and their drinks. All ill feelings toward one another go right out the door. Isn't that funny. I don't hate anyone, but some of the girls I have heard talk crap about one another, but when we were out tonight we were all chummy.
I have decided that I am going to have a flip cup table at our wedding. Call it tacky. Flip cup is fun. Since the day is all about us, why not. Everyone will have to get over it. I love Flip Cup. So we will have flip cup if I want.
There are good ships and bad ships but the best ships are friendships. I think that was the toast. We must have toasted to an array of several different things. To all of us finding what we want. I liked that one. To one getting her dream job, one finding true love, one getting her house, one having a healthy baby and one getting married eventually. We toasted almost to every sip. Next time we go and have a fish bowl. I can't wait for that. Sounds yummy!
To a night with stress out the door.
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment