Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Goal : Getting into Shape

Well, we went out of town this weekend to celebrate our Goddaughter's birthday. She turned 10 and we were ever so delighted to be able to visit her on this mighty birthday. I will give details and post photos on this a little later. Going back to my Getting into shape goal. I can't remember everything that I ate this past weekend, but must admit that more than half would fall into the unhealthy pile. I did fit, in some salad on two occasions.

Today, no workout this morning. Let's just say I was a little run down from our trip still.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with butter and brown sugar
Snack: 1 brown sugar pop tart and green tea
Lunch: Salad and a baked Potato loaded with sour cream, chives, bacon and cheese - Hey, one small step at a time
Snack: Small Cafe' Con Leche, compliments of a coworker
Dinner: Chicken Alfredo with broccoli

Maybe, if I dream about exercise tonight,I will burn a few calories

1 comment:

Chel said...

I like the concept of dreaming about exercise making you burn a few calories...hey there are other things you can do in bed to burn calories...and cafe con leche mmmmmmm.