
Friday night, I caught a movie with my boyfriends mother, He's Just Not That Into You.
The movie has an array of stars cast: Jennifer Connelly, Jennifer Aniston, Ginnifer Goodwin, Drew Barrymore,Scarlett Johansson, Ben Affleck, Kevin Connelly, & Justin Long among others. It carried you through several different relationships that women have, some being intertwined together. It is a movie that every female should watch.
Simply Red Review 5 :
Every woman alive should watch this movie. It is a funny, heart wrenching,& truthful story about our insane manner and interpretations with relationships of the opposite sex. The movie has a great cast and really shows a variety of truthfulness between the interaction of a man an woman. It will not heighten your awareness by any means. As I am sure if you watch this you will be able to relate to at least 1 if not all of their situations. If by some miracle you haven't at one point in your life been through that type of situation, then I am sure you will know someone who has.
1- Save your hard earned money $$$$
2- Have an Open Mind
3 - Order in & cozy up for a Rental night
4 - Catch it at the theater
5 - Must See!
1 comment:
I love this authore and the concepts presented in the movie but founded the lead female character to be highly over-acted and a lot of it cheesier than I thought it would be. I was crushed by Jennifer Connolly's situation, though I her husband was total eye candy! Damn, why did he have to be the asshole??
Post a Comment