Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Real Meaning

I used this word relentlessly during my adolescent years, but never knew the "EXACT" meaning. I always knew I was saying it to give an insult to someone, but never truly knew the vocabulary meaning behind the word.

So, seeing as I am not as word experienced as I'd like to be. I am going to add a new section to my blog. WORD OF THE DAY. I will pick a random word that I may not know the true meaning of and share it with all of you. Today's Word is SHMUCK. A Yiddish word that I never truly knew the meaning of. Although, I used it in the right context the many times I used this word. It just wasn't exactly the EXACT message I "thought" I was relaying.


Shmuck

(SHMUK) n. (pejorative) The male reproductive organ; hence, a jerk.

No comments: