I admit, I am guilty of watching this "Realty" made for our viewing pleasure. My boyfriend's sister and mother dragged me in on the ending of this season. I have only watched the last few episodes. I have seen Jillian go home, and cry with heartache. I have witnessed the claws come out at the reunion of the women voted off. I have seen Molly & Melissa's last dates with Mr. Jason Mesnick. Allow me to Change that to Jason makes ME SICK!
First of all, he seems like a very nice man, but come on. "I am in love with two women and I don't know what to do." Pleeeease. A grown man going on a television show to find his "True Love." He toys with people's emotions, and plays doctor with not just 1 or 2, but 25 different women. I mean really, tonsil hockey with 25 attractive females must be really tough especially with that "special" connection with each of them. He wants what is best for his son and looking for someone to bring on for the long haul, kicks the boot to Molly, cries like a baby, proposes to Melissa,who clearly adored him & his son. Then says, "oh, I am sorry. I have realized over the past 6 weeks or so that you just aren't the one for me. I still love Molly." Even though he chose Melissa NOT Molly to begin with. Wait, he doesn't want you to think that anything was a lie. He clearly is soooo sorry that he has hurt you.
Blah! If this was real "Reality" television, Melissa would have slapped him so hard across his face,(really giving him something to cry about) and probably thrown out some harsher words than Bastard.
"All's Fair in love and war."
Francis Edward Smedley
"The tongue like a sharp knife... Kills without drawing blood."
Buddha
"Her I love. You I don't even like."
Leigh Brackett
"To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best."
William Makepeace Thackeray
WORD OF THE DAY
ANTHROPOMORPHIC.....Hmm. sounds like a word that would be used on Fringe or Bones. What does it mean?
an⋅thro⋅po⋅mor⋅phic
–adjective
1. ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, esp. to a deity.
2. resembling or made to resemble a human form: an anthropomorphic carving.
Also, an⋅thro⋅po⋅mor⋅phous.
Origin:
1820–30; anthropo- + -morphic
Related forms:
an⋅thro⋅po⋅mor⋅phi⋅cal⋅ly, an⋅thro⋅po⋅mor⋅phous⋅ly, adverb
Interesting - and who says we don't learn something new everyday.
A WRITER TO REMEMBER
.jpg)
THOMAS OTWAY - March 3, 1652-1685 - Passing at the age of 34 this writer brings us back centuries ago in history.
“Ambition is a lust that is never quenched, but grows more inflamed and madder by enjoyment.”
“Children blessings seem, but torments are;/ When young, our folly, and when old our fear.”
1 comment:
In class we were recently talking about anthropomorphasizing (Did I spell that right?)animals, which is so hard not to do! How can you not imagine how an animal, especially a pet, might be feeling...and sometimes give it a little Spanish accent?
Post a Comment