Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sweet Weekend Bliss

It is Saturday March 1st, 2008

So sweet the smell of pure laziness. Yes, that is what I plan on achieving today. I plan on only getting up to fix something to eat or to utilize the powder room. It truly amazes me how I can wake up at the crack of dawn on the weekends and feel ready for the day. It is now 6:30am and I am sitting at my kitchen table enjoying a healthy bowl of frosted mini wheat's. I could actually begin my day right now. However, this would defeat my entire plan for today's laziness. So, I am going to go back to bed.

During the week I can hardly pull myself out of bed to start the day, especially Monday - Thursday. I do find it a lot easier on Fridays. I am constantly battling with my alarm clock. My radio goes off about 3-6 times. I continue to stay snuggled in the comfort of my warm bed. Then, the brain starts it's alarm. "You have to get ready for work, " this will repeat in my head until I have no choice but to oblige myself to the mundane activity of getting up and ready for WORK!!!

No comments: