Dear Me,
Another day accomplished. Well not really accomplished, but finished. Mondays are by far the worst. Why is that? You never want to get out of bed. The day at work just drags...and drags..and drags. People are all moody and touchy because of whatever happened in their lives over the weekend. In some cases, what didn't happen. Life just isn't as bright on a Monday. So, Mundane Monday is what I call it.
I have to say, as gross as this may sound. Fart Walking has got to be the best kept secret weapon in the world! You are walking through a store and with each step a fart here a fart there. I should be using the word toot or poof. That would be more lady like. Aw Hell! We all fart and poop. It is about time we get over that and move on with our lives. Seriously though, when you have quiet stealth farts like mine you have a secret weapon. It is funny because you know people are behind you and/or may walk past and gain whiff of that peculiarly odd scent. Secretly laughing inside you can giggle and rest assured that no one will ever KNOW it was you who farted. Naturally they will think it was some guy, maybe my fiance' walking next to me, but not me. maybe, they will think that it could have been me, but will never truly KNOW for a FACT whether it was indeed me who left behind the stinky. Hehehehehe! I giggle inside every time I get the Fart walks. I guess if they were noisy it would be embarrassing. For me, it is my quiet secret stinky weapon.
Speaking of the secret #2 area. A co-worker of mine recently did a detox cleanse called blessed herbs. I thought about doing it also. That was until I looked it up on Google. Blessed Herbs has these outrageous photos of what comes out of your system. It looked unnatural to me. As if you were releasing an entire intestine into the toilet. Naturally, I chickened out and the co-worker didn't have anything like the photos. Crazy though. I know you need to clean your body, but you have to be able to do it safely and while still giving your body nutrients it needs to survive on a daily basis. Right?
Over the weekend we did a garage sale and I got burnt. Man, it is itching like crazy. All I want to do is SCRATCH!
I was thinking today about how Billy Idol was one of the best performers I have ever seen live, and how I would like to meet David Bowie. I loved the movie Labyrinth. His package was pretty intensely out there for the world to see in that super trendy for the 80's spandex leotard. "Let's Dance....Put on your Red Shoes and Dance the Blues....." Great Song! Bulging Package+Great Song=David Bowie wearing a spandex leotard with Red Shoes dancing his blues away.
I think I am getting ready for kids. It is such a personal thing to decide upon. My fiance' has been ready for about the last 2 years. I have been back and fourth. It just seems like a great thing, but also I get scared of the sacrifices and changes that I would have to make. not necessarily both of us. I guess time will tell.
I talked to my mom today for about 45 minutes and was actually enjoying the conversation. She called me to catch up. We did just that. my mother has never been the motherly type of mom. She has always been more about herself. Yet somehow I still feel comforted getting advice from her. I may not take it as it may not be the best advice, but strangely the raw fact that she is indeed my mother will always take precedent over any ill emotions I may have towards her and her parenting style.
Another Day Has Passed Let Me Prepare For The Next,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment